Saturday, June 04, 2005

Spitzer in the News

Business Week:
Spitzer May Get His Day in Court
Under fire, he finds himself facing a most tenacious foe: Ex-AIG boss Hank Greenberg
"the crusading New York Attorney General has shown himself a master at trying cases in the court of public opinion.

Spitzer's modus operandi is now familiar: Call in TV crews to announce a lawsuit with sweeping allegations of wrongdoing. It's been a hugely successful formula."

LA Times:
It's Déjà Vu: Eliot Spitzer Has His Eye on a Bigger Prize
"Michael Milken was a California target, so future political fundraising efforts within the New York investment banking community were not threatened by strong action against him...

don't be lulled into thinking he is doing it for the little guy."

3 Comments:

Blogger lightly-salted said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Search for my cash advance chicago blog, it will leave you speechless.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Ester said...

Hi Spitzer W ch, I read your post which I find interesting and very informative! I was also looking for related info which I found
Some at settlement loan
It's not exactly what I was looking for but it was nonetheless interesting to read.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Paramendra Bhagat said...

Eliot Spitzer

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home